First Flight: 9/12/1992
Last Flight: 12/20/1999
Curtis Lee “Curt” Brown Jr. is a former NASA astronaut and retired United States Air Force colonel.
- Space Shuttle Endeavour / OV-105 | STS-47
- Space Shuttle Atlantis / OV-104 | STS-66
- Space Shuttle Endeavour / OV-105 | STS-77
- Space Shuttle Columbia / OV-102 | STS-85
- Space Shuttle Discovery / OV-103 | STS-95
- Space Shuttle Discovery / OV-103 | STS-103
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Administration: Administrator: Bill Nelson
Launchers: Space Shuttle | SLS
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and aerospace research. NASA have many launch facilities but most are inactive. The most commonly used pad will be LC-39B at Kennedy Space Center in Florida.