Remove Ads
Rocket Launch Video Feed
Close

Starlink 19

Falcon 9 Block 5

SpaceX

Launch Status
Success

Mission

Starlink 19

Type: Communications

A batch of 60 satellites for Starlink mega-constellation - SpaceX's project for space-based Internet communication system.

Mission patch for Starlink 19

Location

Space Launch Complex 40

Cape Canaveral, FL, USA

828 rockets have launched from Cape Canaveral, FL, USA.

Space Launch Complex 40, Cape Canaveral, FL, USA

Rocket

Falcon 9

Length: 70 meters
Diameter: 3.65 meters
First Launch: May 11, 2018

Falcon 9 is a two-stage rocket designed and manufactured by SpaceX for the reliable and safe transport of satellites and the Dragon spacecraft into orbit. The Block 5 variant is the fifth major interval aimed at improving upon the ability for rapid reusability.

The Falcon 9 rocket has been launched a total of 74 times with 74 successful and 0 failed launches.

Landing

B1059 failed to land on ASDS OCISLY after its sixth launch.

Of Course I Still Love You – OCISLY

The second ASDS barge, Of Course I Still Love You (OCISLY) services launches in the Pacific Ocean and was the site of the first landing of a SpaceX Falcon 9 first stage during CRS-8, the launch of a Dragon spacecraft to the International Space Station.

Autonomous Spaceport Drone Ship – ASDS

An autonomous spaceport drone ship (ASDS) is an ocean-going vessel derived from a deck barge, outfitted with station-keeping engines and a large landing platform. Construction of such ships was commissioned by aerospace company SpaceX to allow for recovery of rocket first-stages at sea for high-velocity missions which do not carry enough fuel to return to the launch site after lofting spacecraft onto an orbital trajectory.

Agency

SpaceX

Type: Commercial
Abbreviation: SpX
Administration: CEO: Elon Musk
Founded: 2002
Launchers: Falcon
Spacecraft: Dragon
Country: USA

Space Exploration Technologies Corp., known as SpaceX, is an American aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company headquartered in Hawthorne, California. It was founded in 2002 by entrepreneur Elon Musk with the goal of reducing space transportation costs and enabling the colonization of Mars. SpaceX has many pads, on the East Coast of the US they own SLC-40 at Cape Canaveral and LC-39A at the Kennedy Space Center for their lower inclination launches. They also own SLC-4E at Vandenberg, California for their high inclination launches. Another site is also being developed at Boca Chica, Texas.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
6 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ray32825
Ray32825
10 months ago

Does anyone know of a site that shows the trajectory apart from flightclub.io?

Aaron Gosnell
Aaron Gosnell
9 months ago

I just hope the thing launches this I’ve had enough of your delays!In the words of Al Shepard’Fiv your little problems and light this Candle.”

neil mr marriott
neil mr marriott
9 months ago

Frustrated!!!! Why all the delays and why can`t i share this link today??

Aaron Gosnell
Aaron Gosnell
Reply to  neil mr marriott
9 months ago

As Al Shepard once said “Fix your little problems and light this candle.”

Danita Freedman
Danita Freedman
9 months ago

I wish you had it viewable on, SkyView, so we could follow it.

Ray32825
Ray32825
9 months ago

Does 40% chance of violating weather constraints mean 60% chance of launch?

Screenshot 2021-02-15 113322.jpg